26 January 2011

Wrapping Up the Day

I have been posting an awful lot, I know.  It's because I have pneumonia.  Yuch...

Anyway, I just wanna wrap up some stuff that's been on mind.  First things first: everybody should check out the patch notes for tomorrow's patch.  Boring stuff, mostly, but I'm most excited for "Dock" to be somewhere visible, as in not the bottom of the click menu.  There's some good stuff for PvP'ers, too.  As some of you know, there have been a variety of Overview bugs (like the one detailed on EVEOGANDA); these will be fixed.

Also, I did a little mining today.  Sadly, it's super boring, and I need a 100x bigger cargohold.  I've started training for an Iteron so I can make myself useful for something other than tackling.  Wait.  I'm useful at tackling?  Actually, yes, because I bought myself a brand new Taranis.  From what I've read, I created an anti-Tackler Tackler.

High slots:
  • Three Neutron Blasters
Mid slots:
  • MWD II
  • Webifier II
  • Warp Disruptor II
Low slots:
  • Damage Control II
  • I-A Polarized Armor Repair
  • Micro Auxiliary Power Core
Pretty cool, huh?

To end the day, I'd like to direct you all to EVENews24 and EVE Tribune.  Reading these two sites makes me feel like a part of a much larger game.  EN24 provides fast, sensational news reporting, but everyone complains about bias.  ET has had a poor history of posting regularly, but Kirith assures us that they're back.  The latter site has much better writing and analysis, but it isn't updated as nearly as often.

Anyway, that's all for today.  I'll be back with more stuff tomorrow.  Until then.

Fly safe!

-Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start the discussion. Please comment.