03 September 2010

New EVE Online Trailer

All hail the Causality trailer.  Legit shit here.

There is also a contest to win sweet prizes such as:

  • An EVE Online Gaming PC
  • SteelSeries Keyboard and Mouse
  • EVE Online Mousepad and Decals
I have the keyboard that they'll be giving away, and it's awesome.  Be sure to enter!

Now, I hope you were paying attention to the video.  If not, rewatch 1:56 to 2:00.  I think this part is very cool, because it relates to us as players versus the masses CCP is trying to attract.  Simple things like this go a long way to improving the game.  However, fixes to numerous other things need to happen before docking animations.  Fleet lag, I'm looking at you.

Fly safe!

-Stevie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by yesterday! Great video and sweet contest! Just wish I was at PAX myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I think I will try to go next year.

    ReplyDelete

Start the discussion. Please comment.