06 February 2011

Tin Can Radio

As I've mentioned before, finding news about null-sec is hard to do.  To learn anything, I have to synthesize a bunch of sources (a task usually reserved for English class) or hunt down the one blog that has everything in order.

This is especially the case with the fall of IT.  Yeah, some news websites are reporting it, but I'm still thoroughly confused as to what's actually happening.  Okay, corps are leaving, IT is screwed, but why hasn't the sov map changed much?  Questions like these continue to haunt my waking moments.  However, just because the literature is incomprehensible doesn't mean it's not good.  For example, check out Easley Thames's excellent post about the drama that is bringing down IT.  In addition, the comments section is filled with juicy discussion surrounding Sir Molle.  I don't know much about the guy, but hopefully he won't be taking the reigns at Raiden., an alliance that puts a silly period at the end.

In Stevie news, I am in the process of applying to M.Corp Academy.  Things seem to be going better than they did at Agony.

So, everyone have a good week; I'll be posting sometime soon once I get word on my application or have time to play EVE.

Fly safe!

-Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start the discussion. Please comment.