08 August 2010

EVE Online: My First MMO

Hello, everyone.  My name is Stephen; I am a Senior in high school; and EVE Online is the first Massively Multiplayer Game I have ever played.  For almost a year, I was obsessed with EVE, but I could not play on my iMac G5.  During that year, I even tried writing a blog called "Planetside Perspective" about EVE, but other player blogs, press releases, and the in-game board didn't provide me enough to write about.  As of three weeks ago, however, I built my first Windows computer and immediately signed up for EVE.  Now, I have too much to write about.

I am currently training learning skills and playing the tutorials, but shortly, I'll have adventures to write about.

Fly Safe!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start the discussion. Please comment.