20 August 2010

You're Doing It Wrong!

I finally figured out why my Cruiser couldn't hit anything...  It's a Cruiser!  Even though I was webifying (Tricky EVE spelling...) my targets, my blasters' tracking was too slow.  What kind of targets am I shooting at?  Level I mission targets: rogue drones, frigates, more frigates, etc.  But until I can move up to Level II missions, I'm stuck.

Luckily, I found a solution: outfitting myself with a crazy Tristan.  Now, my set-ups are nothing to brag about, so I'm not even gonna attempt to post it.  It gets the job done, however.  Frigates are sweet, but shuttles are even sweeter.  I bought one to go retrieve my Tristan, my Thorax having just hauled outlying stuff to my home station in Amsen, and it was speedy-fast.  If they had medium slots, I would totally slap a MWD on one, because there is nothing wrong with too much speed.

Currently, I am finishing up Spaceship Command V.  After that, I plan to spend two weeks finishing off my learning skills.  I'm going to bring all the basic skills up to Level V and the advanced learning skills to Level IV.  Then, I'm going to get myself into an Interceptor, per Manasi's advice.  By then, I'll be well past 3M skillpoints, and I will attempt to join Star Defender's corporation if they'll have me.

Fly safe!

-Stevie

PS- Thanks to CrazyKinux for adding me to the EVE Online Player Blog list.

PPS- To be clear, that is the list that everyone's blog goes on, not the Blog Pack.  But maybe someday...

1 comment:

  1. Keep on the great blogging you do, and you may one day make it into the EVE Blog Pack!

    ReplyDelete

Start the discussion. Please comment.