09 August 2010

Lost and Confused

Today, I finished the last of the tutorial missions.  I then sold all of my non-essential gear and loaded the rest up into my Merlin.  Sadly, I don't have a destination.  I've applied to EVE University, but I haven't gone in for an interview due to my lack of mic, though I'm not even sure if a mic is needed...  I should probably check that out.  Anyway, the plan is to finish up my learning skills, which is gonna take forever, because I was a silly goose and didn't fully utilize my 100% skill training boost.

So far, I've trained Learning and Analytical Mind up to 5; Logic is a few days away from level 5; the other basic learning skills are all at Level 4.  I haven't even started on the advanced learning skills, because I haven't even reached 3 million ISK yet (and each book is 4.5 million ISK!).  After the learning skills are trained, I plan to get into a Thorax, which I can already fly but not afford.  And after I'm comfy in a T1 cruiser, I'm gonna start training HAC's to make myself useful in 0.0.  By then, I'll be well over 3M skillpoints and able to join an 0.0 corporation.

Now, dear readers, I need your opinion: should I buy a real-life PLEX and sell it for game-life money?  The 300 million ISK it would garner would last me for quite a while, but losing real money for ISK just doesn't feel like such a good thing to me.  I have, however, just gotten $36 for an EVGA rebate, so maybe...  I'll need to mull it over.

Fly safe!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start the discussion. Please comment.