08 August 2010

The Way to Play

Are you a Mac or a PC?  My family was a Mac one, and thus, I was prohibited from playing EVE for a long time.  I decided to break the mold, however, and build my own PC.  It is beautiful, and I love it.  Now, I will till you about it:

Processor: Core i5-750 @ stock speeds
Motherboard: EVGA P55 SLI
Memory: GSkill ECO Series (1600MHz, 7-8-7 cas latency)
Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint F3 (500GB)
Graphics Card: Asus Radeon 5770
Power Supply: Corsair 650HX
Monitor: Dell U2211H
Keyboard: SteelSeries 7G

My help and inspiration were the friendly people at overclock.net.  That website has a great and helpful community, and if you're building for the first time, I recommend that you check it out.

Some EVE-related stuff is coming soon, but that's all for now.

Fly safe!

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start the discussion. Please comment.